We are delighted to announce the release of Plato 1.0.2. This update introduces versioning & rollback for all entities (discussions, docs, articles, questions, ideas & issues) within Plato. This update also improves some key areas and fixes a handful of bugs. A complete list of changes is provided below.
- To encourage reactions the "React" menu is now visible to anonymous users but they will be prompted to login before they can react to entities
- Added version rollback option to Plato.*.History
- Added version number to entity history menus
- Added Plato.Docs.History
- Added Plato.Articles.History
- Added Plato.Questions.History
- Added Plato.Ideas.History
- Added Plato.Issues.History
- Improved UI for Plato.*.History dialog
- Edit history is no longer visible to anonymous users by default
- Fixed issue that prevented you from immediately deleting reactions
- Fixed issue with comments for docs not showing reactions
- Fixed issue editing article comments
- Improved entity details panel
You can download the 1.0.2 release from GitHub here..