Plato.Articles adds an online knowledge base to Plato. After enabling Plato.Articles you'll notice a new "Articles" link appears both within your front-end and administrator navigation. Plato.Articles comes with over a dozen additional modules that further enhance the features available for your online knowledge base.
Plato.Articles In Action
You can see the homepage for Plato.Articles below...
Login as an administrator and visit the Plato administrator dashboard. Click Features on the left and then Manage. Within the search field at the top of the page type "articles". You should see Plato.Articles within the results. Use the Enable button to the right of the Plato.Articles feature to enable Plato.Articles.
The following modules can be enabled via the Plato administrator dashboard to further enhance Plato.Articles...
- Plato Articles Categories - Adds the ability to organise articles into categories.
- Plato Articles Categories Follow - Adds the ability to follow article categories.
- Plato Articles Categories Roles - Adds the ability to restrict access to categories by role.
- Plato Articles Drafts - Adds basic approval support for articles.
- Plato Articles Follow - Adds the ability for users to follow articles.
- Plato Articles Labels - Adds the ability to label articles.
- Plato Articles Reactions - Adds the ability for users to react to articles & comments using emoji.
- Plato Articles Reports - Adds basic reporting capabilities to Plato.Articles.
- Plato Articles Share - Adds the ability to share articles and article comments.
- Plato Articles Star - Adds the ability for users to star or favourite articles.
- Plato Articles StopForumSpam - Adds StopForumSpam checks when posting new articles or comments.
- Plato Articles Tags - Adds tagging capabilities for articles.