Plato.Questions adds public or private Q&A capabilities to Plato. After enabling Plato.Questions you'll notice a new "Questions" link appears both within your front-end and administrator navigation. Plato.Questions comes with over a dozen additional modules that further enhance the features available for your Q&A site.
Plato.Questions In Action
You can see the homepage for Plato.Questions below...
Login as an administrator and visit the Plato administrator dashboard. Click Features on the left and then Manage. Within the search field at the top of the page type "questions". You should see Plato.Questions within the results. Use the Enable button to the right of the Plato.Questions feature to enable Plato.Questions.
The following modules can be enabled via the Plato administrator dashboard to further enhance Plato.Questions...
- Plato Questions Answers - Adds the ability mark answers as accepted answers.
- Plato Questions Categories - Add categories to help organise questions.
- Plato Questions Categories Follow - Adds the ability to follow question categories.
- Plato Questions Categories Roles - Adds the ability to restrict access to categories by role
- Plato Questions Follow - Adds the ability for users to follow questions.
- Plato Questions History - Adds versioning & rollback support for questions & answers
- Plato Questions Labels Adds the ability to label questions.
- Plato Questions Private - Adds the ability to create private questions.
- Plato Questions Reactions - Adds the ability for users to react to questions & answers using emoji.
- Plato Questions Reports - Adds basic reporting capabilities to Plato.Questions.
- Plato Questions Share - Adds the ability to share questions and question answers.
- Plato Questions Slack - Adds the ability to get notified via Slack when new questions and answers are posted.
- Plato Questions Star - Adds the ability for users to star or favourite questions.
- Plato Questions StopForumSpam - Adds StopForumSpam checks when posting new questions & answers.
- Plato Questions Tags - Adds tagging capabilities to questions & answers.
- Plato Questions Votes -Adds the ability to up vote & down vote questions & answers.