Plato.Ideas adds public or private ideation capabilities to Plato. After enabling Plato.Ideas you'll notice a new "Ideas" link appears both within your front-end and administrator navigation. Plato.Ideas comes with over a dozen additional modules that further enhance the features available for your ideation & feedback site.
Plato.Ideas In Action
You can see the homepage for Plato.Ideas below...
Login as an administrator and visit the Plato administrator dashboard. Click Features on the left and then Manage. Within the search field at the top of the page type "ideas". You should see Plato.Ideas within the results. Use the Enable button to the right of the Plato.Ideas feature to enable Plato.Ideas.
The following modules can be enabled via the Plato administrator dashboard to further enhance Plato.Ideas...
- Plato Ideas Categories - Add categories to help organise ideas.
- Plato Ideas Categories Follow - Adds the ability to follow idea categories.
- Plato Ideas Categories Roles - Adds the ability to restrict access to categories by role.
- Plato Ideas Follow - Adds the ability for users to follow ideas.
- Plato Ideas History - Adds versioning & rollback support for ideas & idea comments
- Plato Ideas Labels - Adds the ability to label ideas.
- Plato Ideas Private - Adds the ability to create private ideas.
- Plato Ideas Reactions Adds the ability for users to react to ideas & comments using emoji.
- Plato Ideas Reports - Adds basic reporting capabilities to Plato.Ideas.
- Plato Ideas Share - Adds the ability to share ideas and idea comments.
- Plato Ideas Slack - Adds the ability to be notified via Slack when new ideas or idea comments are posted
- Plato Ideas Star - Adds the ability for users to star or favourite ideas.
- Plato Ideas StopForumSpam - Adds StopForumSpam checks when posting new ideas or idea comments.
- Plato Ideas Tags - Adds tagging capabilities for ideas.
- Plato Ideas Votes - Adds the ability to up vote & down vote ideas & comments.