October 7th 2019
Plato 1.0.3 improves client side performance and fixes a number of issues. You can find a complete list of improvements, additions and fixes below...
- Added "Back to Top" link in bottom right for all Plato pages
- Various improvements to username and password validation, now supports client side validation of username and passwords to avoid post backs before validation
- Various improvements to web based set-up process
- Added Plato.Site.Demo module. This is intended for local development purposes only and allows you to quickly populate Plato with sample entities, categories, labels, tags & users.
- Removed sample fr-CA language pack
- Moved favicon.ico to root of wwwroot from Plato.Core contents folder to follow expected browser conventions
- Fixed issue that would prevent categories from being displayed within the admin dashboard if the category was not associated with any role and role based security was enabled
- Fixed issue with set-up when running in production mode
- Fixed database error when installing Plato.Stars
- Fixed Plato.Issues home page route provider
- Fixed spacing issue within entity reply display due to verified / staff member icon
- Fixed verified / staff member icon not showing for article comments
- Added COPYING to ensure correct license is displayed in GitHub
You can download the 1.0.3 release from GitHub here..